Read about actions taken at the March 14 school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on March 14:
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district’s MSHSAA program; read the report or view the presentation;
- Received an update on data results under MSIP 6, the state’s accreditation system; view the presentation;
- Approved paying $2,549,427.03 for regular bills;
- Approved, subject to audit, the financial statements through February 2023;
- Approved paying $353,402.71, for purchases made on Pattonville’s purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of 1% (or $3,534.03);
- Declared a list of items as surplus to be sold on the district’s GovDeals.com page;
- Approved administrator/program director salary ranges and administrative philosophy/guidelines for the 2023-2024 school year;
- Lodged for action the revisions to policies ADF (Pattonville School District Wellness Program), BDDF (Voting Method), BDDL (Release of Information), EBC (Emergency Plans and Drills), and GCJ (Professional Staff Work Schedules), and the rescission of policies GCL-R-1 (Leave of Absence for Attendance at District-Supported Conferences of State, Regional/National Professional Organizations), GCLM (Professional Staff Workshops and Conferences), and GCLM-R (Professional Staff Workshops and Conferences); a vote is expected during the April 11 board meeting;
- Approved paying $6,859 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan & Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved, as lodged for action on Feb. 14, the student and staffing projections for the 2023-2024 school year;
- Approved the renewal agreement with PowerSchool for online enrollment services for the period of July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2024, for $24,040.16;
- Approved the renewal of PowerSchool Maintenance and Support Services for the Student Information Systems with PowerSchool for the period July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2024, for $40,334.36;
- Approved the renewal of the PowerSchool Support Subscriptions for BusinessPlus for the period of July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2024, for $62,340.91;
- Awarded the bid for lawn mowing services for March 13, 2023, through Dec. 13, 2024, with two additional 10-month terms, to Broyles Lawn Care for an estimated amount of $79,500.
- Award the bid for turf maintenance to Spectrum Lawn Care for March 15, 2023, through March 14, 2024, with an option to renew two additional 12-month periods for an estimated amount of $51,633;
- Approve the Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) Contract Amendment with S.M. Wilson & Co.
- Aniceto Ramírez, bus driver, transportation
- Stan Greer, bus driver in transportation, after 12 years of service
- Joan Hasamear, bus driver in transportation, after eight years of service
- Rosalyn Manahan, assistant principal at the high school, after four years of service
- Rommel McDonald, paraprofessional at Rose Acres, after 25 years of service